Servo Delta ASDA-A2R Series
In the ever-changing global market, industries transform and grow. The key to success is responding to the market with fast, precise, and continuous innovative customization and solutions for our customers. To achieve our goals and keep pace with the evolving market, Delta officially launched its new linear drive system, the ASDA-A2R series for high speed and high accuracy motion control applications.
The ASDA-A2R series is an innovative linear drive system that has successfully integrated CANopen and DMCNET communication interfaces to offer high response and high precision control. Connecting to Delta’s motion control cards and programmable automation controller (PAC) MH1-S30D, Delta’s linear drive system can provide an ideal solution for multi-axis motion control applications in various automated industries.
For Delta’s ECML-S16/20/25/32 series ironless linear motors, the ASDA-A2R series is able to perform the characteristics of high precision, high rigidity, high response and backlash free to optimal levels. This not only increases the work efficiency of the motion control system, but also expands the applications of the servo system to satisfy demanding high precision requirements.
Current linear drive systems in the market are a complex system that includes servo drive, linear motor, linear scale and external controller while components come from different suppliers. The customer would need to apply great effort to integration. The ASDA-A2R series combines Delta’s linear motors with Delta’s PAC to establish a simpler system featuring simple wiring, quick installation, fast communication, superior performance and less integration effort.
When the ASDA-A2R series is connected to an optional ASD-IF-EN0A20 Signal Converter Box through a motor encoder interface, the square waves and sine waves of feedback signals from the linear scale, linear motor and encoder can be converted to communication signals into the ASDA-A2R series. The ASD-IF-EN0A20 converter box can divide the signals into high resolution signals (Signal amplification: a multiple of 2,048) to greatly reduce noise and distortion and provide more accurate signal transmission that is essential for fast and optimum communications.
Good stability, high reliability and excellent performance are the features of Delta’s ASDA-A2R series linear motion drive.
- Exposure Machines, Drilling Machines, Electric Discharge Machines (EDM), Linear Cutting Machines, Semiconductor Industry, Touch Panel Manufacturing, TFT-LCD Industry, Screen Printing Machine
Features & Benefits :
- Power Range: 100 W ~ 3 kW
- Intelligent motor parameter measuring, easy and fast tuning
- Accurate positioning and initiation without a Hall sensor unit
- High flexibility in connecting various kinds of linear motors and servo motors
- Signal Converter Box (optional) is available for high speed and high precision requirements
– Supports AB phase square waves of digital signals and sine waves of analog signals
– Signals can be divided up to a multiple of 2,048 to increase positioning resolution for precise position control
- Detection and compensation of motor cogging force
DOWNLOAD CATALOG :
ULTIMA NISCAYA SUKSES. Distributor Resmi Delta Electronic Inc Dan WEISS ASIA. Jual HMI Delta, Jual PLC Delta, Jual Servo Motor Delta, Jual Servo Drive Delta, Jual Power Control Delta, Jual Power Supply Delta, Jual Inverter Delta dan Jual Indexer Weiss.
PT. Ultima Niscaya Sukses. Jakarta, Indonesia. Hubungi Sekarang:
Pangeran Jayakarta 126/129 Blok C.46
Mangga Dua selatan, Sawah Besar, Jakarta Pusat 10730